1. I think I should be grateful more days of the year than just this one.
2. Having a husband that will cook three pies, and rolls is pretty awesome.
3. A dog that goes into my dirty laundry and pulls out my underwear just to sleep with
it...could either be classified as sad and disgusting..or wonderfully in love with me. I choose wonderfully in love with me.
4. I am tired of the grammar freaks on the web. I will put periods and commas wherever I want...thank you very much.
5. Two children and a dog means I will probably clean up more puke in a week than most people clean up in a year..and yet I continue to be thankful for them.
6. I was sad when my babysitter de-friended me on Facebook. Then I thought, if you don't want me to see what you are doing on Facebook...maybe you shouldn't be babysitting for me. Then again, it would probably depend on how desperately I need a babysitter.
7. I have a job, my husband has a job and currently my children don't have head lice. Life is good and I am blessed.