1. The brighter the sun shines...the dirtier my house looks.
2. When I go into Foodland to purchase a "few things" I always walk away spending $60 - $67.00.
3. Having Master's degree in Education, didn't make me a better parent.
4. I don't think using sunscreen in my 20's and 30's helped combat the effects of aging in my 40's. Moving to a temperate rain forest probably did.
5. Having a puppy is not like having a baby. My babies never chewed holes in my underwear or rolled around in dead salmon.
6. I am grateful that I bought a new pair of jeans and it was the same size as the pair I bought a year ago. I would be more grateful if I could fit into the same size from 10 years ago.
7. Some people don't like me. I am starting to be OK with that.
8. I have a really hard time remembering to bring a reusable bag with me to the grocery store.
9. I don't know how to change a tire..and I don't really want to learn.
10. I am really good at wasting time, better in fact than being productive with my time.